Saturday, June 13, 2015

Intro

Well...
Like how a song needs an intro, let me do mine first before you listen to the song (story) of my life.

First, my name is Thita. (My full name is too long so let's just go with my nickname because it's easier that way). Was born in Denpasar, 22nd of February 1997. Female. Currently preparing to be a college student.

I'm not a good writer, I decided to make a blog because I've always love rambling and talking to myself to the point where my grandma would call me not in the right state of mind.

I prefer writing/talking here in English because when I use English, I'm more comfortable with myself and able to express myself more than using Bahasa or Balinese. But that doesn't mean I won't post in other languages beside English. Let's see in the future.

And I've always been a language lover and simply a fan of literature. But I need to learn more of 'em and believe me, I am a fan but I don't even know much about basic literature. That's why I'd love to read any recommendations from you about literature. (English, Indonesian, Balinese, Korean, ANYTHING).

My friends already know that I'm in love with anything Korean-related stuff. You might think that I love Korea for its K-pop, dramas, and Gangnam Style or Annyeonghaseyo, but in reality it's not that simple. There are a lot of complicated things and un-explainable feeling why I'm so into Korea. Bit by bit I'm learning its history, culture, people, society, problems, etc. And of course Korea is not only about the fast internet and a group of boy or girl dancing and singing on a stage. It's not just a pretty face and not only about a plastic surgeries. It's about the people, they might be mean to some foreigner but they could be very affectionate and helpful to everyone.

Okay, so I was supposed to do an introduction but this is more like me promoting Korean to you lol.

Anyway, I love taking pictures of moments, of a scenery, people, animals, etc. But not the picture of myself lol. I love singing and I play guitar, even though I'm not that good at both but I do that as a hobby ;)

I think that's enough for my first post, but I'd love to hear from you! Any feedback or you can also introduce yourself here at the comment section or wanna catch up with me at social medias? You can mention me on twitter @thitafearless13 or instagram @pratisthita_

Thank you for reading! :)
Saturday, 06.13.2015 2:39 AM, Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment